Residex Regional Australia Update
Regional Australia statistics for April 2013 are now available.
Looking at country housing markets for each state as a whole, Victoria, New South Wales and the Northern Territory were the best performers for the month of April. Each market experienced growth in the house and land market as well as the unit market.
South Australia, Tasmania and Western Australia were the worst country performers for the month, recording negative growth in both the house and land market and the unit market.
For the year ending April 2013, the top performing suburbs in each country property market were:
- Country New South Wales
- Boggabri Houses: 24.37% growth
- Singleton Units: 13.07% growth
- Country Queensland
- Wandoan Houses: 24.74% growth
- West Gladstone Units: 12.83% growth
- Country Victoria
- Lethbridge Houses: 20.88% growth
- Wollert Units: 10.75% growth
- Country Western Australia
- Kambalda East Houses: 24.11% growth
- South Hedland Units: 20.10% growth
- Country South Australia
- Laura Houses: 15.84% growth
- Tanunda Units: 2.52% growth
- Country Tasmania
- Greens Beach Houses: 11.14% growth
- Riverside Units: 5.25% growth
To view statistics for regional property markets around Australia, please click HERE.