Regional Australia Statistics
Regional Australia statistics for February 2013 are now available.
Looking at country housing markets for each state as a whole, Western Australia and South Australia were the best performers for the month of February. Both markets experienced growth in the house and land market as well as the unit market.
New South Wales, Victoria and the Northern Territory were the worst country performers for the month, each recording negative growth in the house and land market and the unit market.
For the year ending February 2013, the top performing suburbs in each country property market were:
- Country New South Wales
- Coolah Houses: 24.45% growth
- Tarrawanna Units: 12.46% growth
- Country Queensland
- Wandoan Houses: 29.95% growth
- South Gladstone Units: 19.17% growth
- Country Victoria
- Tylden Houses: 19.74% growth
- Woodend Units: 8.09% growth
- Country Western Australia
- Tom Price Houses: 28.70% growth
- Beresford Units: 16.91% growth
- Country South Australia
- Laura Houses: 17.64% growth
- Roxby Downs Units: 7.04% growth
- Country Tasmania
- Greens Beach Houses: 8.51% growth
- Sorell Units: -0.12% growth